Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About Eminem And News!

HomeΠόρταλGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators For The Forum! Pm Me In Forum!
Register Free And Learn News Or Download Free!

Michael Jackson The Best by Djtsigge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
magical21
Noob Fan
magical21

Male
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33
Τόπος : Rodos
Ασχολίες : AEK FC pc etc
Χιούμορ : oooo poli ;p;p;p
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Michael Jackson The Best by Djtsigge Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson The Best by Djtsigge   Michael Jackson The Best by Djtsigge Empty16/5/2009, 04:46

The Best of Michael Jackson
It began his career as singer of Motown with the group Jackson 5 (constituted from the brothers Jackson), in the dues of decade of '? 60 and in the beginning of next decade. While it was still member of Jackson 5, in 1971 began his first solos recording in the same company in 1971. In 1975 the group withdrew from Motown and was included in the potential of Epic changing the name in Jacksons. Jackson began substantially his solo career in 1979 with the disk Off the Wall (formally she withdrew from their Jacksons in 1987). From then, he is one from the most achieved commercial artists in the history black musical and one from the most achieved solos artists globally in the history of music. The disk Thriller 1982 conquered the title first in sales of disk in the history, and remains until today the album with the bigger sales of all seasons, having sells 104 millions copies worldwide according to Guinness World Records. It remained in the top of Billboard album chart for 37 weeks, it gained 7 rewards Grammy and his 7 songs they went up in top-10. Apart from his albums, does Jackson possess also 13 figures songs in the table with the 100 more popular songs of periodical Billboard, included “Don'? t Stop '? Til You Get Enough”, “Rock With You”, “Billie Jean”, and “Beat It” as well as moreover four songs with their Jackson 5. His particular dancing movements, the videos [klip], and his [pop] appearance have inspired and influenced a lot of current singers, as Usher, Beyonce Knowles, Omarion and Justin Timberlake inter alia. It is widely known as “King of [Pop]”. Source: wikipedia. In the following file apart from the 2 cd contained also a is file with photographs of " king pop" , as well as his short biography.

CD1:

1. Bad
2. Jam
3. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
4. The way you make me feel
5. They don't care about us
6. Why you wanna trip on me
7. Liberian Girl
8. Thriller
9. Beat it
10. Remember the time

CD2: