Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About Eminem And News!

HomeΠόρταλGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators For The Forum! Pm Me In Forum!
Register Free And Learn News Or Download Free!

Stat Quo, Ca$his and Bobby Creek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VioLenCe7
Eminem's Brother
VioLenCe7

Male
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 328
Τόπος : Rhodes Gate7
Ασχολίες : Olympiakos , Graffity , Hip Hop
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Stat Quo, Ca$his and Bobby Creek Empty
PostSubject: Stat Quo, Ca$his and Bobby Creek   Stat Quo, Ca$his and Bobby Creek Empty16/5/2009, 17:55

I was listening to The Re-Up again today, and I was really paying attention to Bobby Creek, Ca$his and Stat Quo. And I was really impressed once again. That thread I made about "What Eminem Should Do" wasn't meant to say I think these three Rappers are wack. I was just saying that it seems like Em's focus has been shifted away from his own career and D12's career and friendship. I've always thought that Stat, Ca$his and Bobby Creek are all really good Rappers. Bobby Creek is sick on There He Is. Ca$his destroys every track he was on on The Re-Up like Everything Is Shady and We Ride For Shady. Stat's songs like Tryin' Ta Win are really smooth with incredible production. All three artists' have dope skills. I think either Stat or Ca$his are my favourite. I really like Bobby Creek too though. The Re-Up is one of the best album in a long time. The production is remarkable, the lyricism and flows are crazy. It's a solid album from top to bottom!!!!!!

Shady Records...You Better Believe The Hype Is Real!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eminemnews.tk

Stat Quo, Ca$his and Bobby Creek
Page 1 of 1