Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About Eminem And News!

HomeΠόρταλGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators For The Forum! Pm Me In Forum!
Register Free And Learn News Or Download Free!

Benzino Returns With New Album, Crew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VioLenCe7
Eminem's Brother
VioLenCe7

Male
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 328
Τόπος : Rhodes Gate7
Ασχολίες : Olympiakos , Graffity , Hip Hop
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Benzino Returns With New Album, Crew Empty
PostSubject: Benzino Returns With New Album, Crew   Benzino Returns With New Album, Crew Empty15/5/2009, 00:31

Published: Tuesday - May 22, 2007
Words by Miles Bennett

Benzino
Photo: Zno Records

Former Source magazine co-owner, Benzino, is finally on his way back into the rap game, releasing his first new album since 2004's Arch Nemesis. In what he calls his best work to date, Zino presents The Antidote, his forthcoming release featuring 19 new songs and being released through new indie label, 7th Floor Music.

It will feature production from Scott Storch, Hangmen 3, Stevie J, Cognito, Guerilla Tek, Track Kings and Nacho Typical, and guest appearances by Stevie J and Ja Rule.

To get people back on track with his music, he's dropped a double A-side single, "Back On My Grizzy" / "Pocket Full," which has already begun to hit mixshows. It is produced by Ty Fyffe (who was also responsible for 50 Cent's lead single "Straight To The Bank").

The new album will also serve as a platform to introduce the world to his new crew, a group of talented up-and-coming MCs from Miami, New York, and his hometown of Boston, collectively known as The 1st 48 -- which includes rappers One Monzta, Lil Dev, Picalo, Ballgrum, Cognito, Young LO, Young Hardy and 8Bus Columni.

The set includes the DVD, "Countdown To Antidote," which gives fans a three-day look in real-time of Benzino and The 1st 48, and also includes five bonus music videos. The first of these underground videos has just been released on YouTube.com, with new videos being released each week leading up to the album's release date.

Selected tracks from The Antidote can also be previewed at Benzino's official MySpace.com.

Benzino made his solo debut with The Benzino Project, which was released in 2001 on Motown Records and featured such A-List rap stars as Diddy, Scarface, Snoop Dogg, Black Rob, and Pink. He followed up with the Redemption, in 2003 on Elektra Records and his last project, Arch Nemesis, was released independently in 2005.

The Boston native started his rap career with The Almighty RSO, known for their 1991 hit, "One In The Chamba," released through Tommy Boy Records. He is also well known as co-founder of The Source magazine -- the first magazine/multi-media outlet to focus solely on hip-hop. The magazine was created by Scott and business partner Dave Mays from Mays' dorm room at Harvard University in 1988. Under their direction, The Source went on to become the top-selling music magazine in world. After being booted from the magazine they started, they launched Hip-Hop Weekly magazine, the first glossy celebrity weekly for hip-hop fans.

His forthcoming album, The Antidote, is slated for release on June 26.

the first song:
https://www.youtube.com/7thfloormusic
Back to top Go down
http://www.eminemnews.tk

Benzino Returns With New Album, Crew
Page 1 of 1