Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About Eminem And News!

HomeÐüñôáëGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators For The Forum! Pm Me In Forum!
Register Free And Learn News Or Download Free!

Mojo response to the kim interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VioLenCe7
Eminem's Brother
VioLenCe7

Male
Áñéèìüò ìçíõìÜôùí : 328
Çëéêßá : 31
Ôüðïò : Rhodes Gate7
Áó÷ïëßåò : Olympiakos , Graffity , Hip Hop
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Mojo response to the kim interview Empty
PostSubject: Mojo response to the kim interview   Mojo response to the kim interview Empty15/5/2009, 00:13

Eminem¢s daughter had her radio tuned to the “Mojo in the Morning” show one day in early 2002 when she heard talk about rumors involving her baby-sitter and her dad.

On a lark, the Detroit rapper dialed the station¢s request line, got on the air with the startled DJs and proceeded to set the record straight.

Advertisement

That impromptu chat was the start of an offbeat but fruitful relationship for Farmington Hills radio station WKQI-FM (95.5), which on Friday morning landed its latest blockbuster call-in from Slim Shady¢s personal kingdom: a spicy interview with ex-wife Kim Mathers.

Speaking with host Mojo and his on-air crew, Mathers dished hard on her ex, accusing him of losing interest in their kids, lying about ongoing drug addiction and even being bad in bed.

“Now I vomit in my mouth whenever I¢m around him or I hear his name,” she told the radio hosts, vowing that their famously up-and-down relationship would never be rekindled. “There¢s nothing left in me for him.”

Eminem responded via a statement this evening: “It¢s a shame that I¢ve moved on and Kim hasn¢t. Her ongoing press campaign is doing nothing but harm to the children, and for that I feel truly sorry. For their sake I wish she would stop.”

Kim Mathers¢ 25-minute call was an immediate sensation across the celebrity-gossip world, flooding WKQI offices with media queries from European outlets and magazines such as Rolling Stone and People.

But the attention was nothing new for the Clear Channel pop station: In recent years, the “Mojo” show has become the go-to spot for the otherwise private couple to air personal laundry, often with spur-of-the-moment calls like the one that started it all in 2002.

It was there the couple announced their plans to remarry in 2005 — and where Mathers revealed details of their divorce filing just weeks later. “Mojo” landed Eminem¢s first interview after a rehab stint for pill addiction. In 2002, the couple tag-teamed with phone calls defending the rapper against an ex-bodyguard¢s salacious book.

“They chose us as their vehicle, their mouthpiece,” says “Mojo” personality Spike. “In all cases, we like to sit back and just let them tell their story.”

In the tightly managed world of Eminem, it¢s a fortunate circumstance for Mojo and his team, who benefit from being a hometown station that counts the famous family among its listenership — No. 2 in the market among 18- to 34-year-olds. That¢s also a reason the program has toned down its coverage of more risque Eminem gossip.

“We feel a responsibility, with all the family in town, to not spread rumors,” said Mojo, born Tom Carbello. “When we found out his daughter listens, that¢s when we became real aware of what we were saying, so that Hailie wasn¢t hearing stuff about her parents that was too hard-core.”

The station didn¢t hear from Em this week, but given the history it wouldn¢t surprise Spike to get an unexpected phone call from the star born Marshall Mathers.

“Around the office we laugh about the fact that we¢ve given Marshall our private phone number about 10 times, but he still calls the request line every time.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.eminemnews.tk

Mojo response to the kim interview
Page 1 of 1