Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About Eminem And News!

HomeΠόρταλGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators For The Forum! Pm Me In Forum!
Register Free And Learn News Or Download Free!

Trick Trick Don't Want Homosexuals To Buy His Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VioLenCe7
Eminem's Brother
VioLenCe7

Male
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 328
Τόπος : Rhodes Gate7
Ασχολίες : Olympiakos , Graffity , Hip Hop
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Trick Trick Don't Want Homosexuals To Buy His Album Empty
PostSubject: Trick Trick Don''t Want Homosexuals To Buy His Album   Trick Trick Don't Want Homosexuals To Buy His Album Empty15/5/2009, 01:05

Not really Shady Records I guess but ... whatever lol, he is kinda Eminem-related lol... kinda...

I'd say Trick Trick is kinda harsh in what he says.. but I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion... Rolling Eyes

Source: NME

Eminem collaborator doesn't want homosexuals to buy album

Rapper Trick Trick - a long-term collaborator of Eminem - has said he doesn't want any homosexuals buying his new album 'The Villian'.

The MC's lyrics are often perceived as homophobic and now he has revealed he feels society's growing acceptance of homosexuality as an acceptable lifestyle is wrong.

Speaking to Allhiphop.com
he declared: "I'ma go on the record right now with this. Homosexuals are probably not gonna like this album."

Trick Trick added: "I don’t want your faggot money any goddamn way. I don’t like it [homosexuality]. Carry that shit somewhere else."

The tirade didn't end there though and he continued saying he believes homosexuality is wrong.

"It's just that every time that you turn on the TV, that sissy shit is on, and they act like it's fucking okay," he said. "The world is changing for the worst when shit like that happens. And I address that issue. I address it hard as hell."

However Ben Summerskill, chief executive Of Stonewall, a gay equality organisation, told NME.COM: "It's only three months since an 18-year old, Michael Causer, was murdered in a homophobic attack in Liverpool.

"This is exactly the sort of sentiment that inspired his killer. Thankfully, once the new offence of incitement to homophobic hatred is enacted, anyone who sells or distributes this sort of material will be subject to prosecution."
Back to top Go down
http://www.eminemnews.tk

Trick Trick Don't Want Homosexuals To Buy His Album
Page 1 of 1