Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About Eminem And News!

HomeΠόρταλGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators For The Forum! Pm Me In Forum!
Register Free And Learn News Or Download Free!

50 Cent Plans New Movie, Cuts Out Interscope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VioLenCe7
Eminem's Brother
VioLenCe7

Male
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 328
Τόπος : Rhodes Gate7
Ασχολίες : Olympiakos , Graffity , Hip Hop
Registration date : 2008-07-01

50 Cent Plans New Movie, Cuts Out Interscope Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent Plans New Movie, Cuts Out Interscope   50 Cent Plans New Movie, Cuts Out Interscope Empty15/5/2009, 01:06

As we previously reported, rumors have circled that 50 Cent is working on a new movie, with the same title, as his upcoming new album, "Before I Self Destruct." Now 50 Cent tells Rolling Stone that the movie will be based on the album but “It’s not Purple Rain.” 50 will direct and produce the film that he says is “...inspired by the actual music.” 50 will try to show the complexities of "urban life" in a new way "I showed characters under pressure in scenarios where they felt like there were no other options, even though there were.” He adds, “There are always options. People just usually start to see them while being incarcerated — for not seeing them in the first place.”

The new movie will hit theatres around the time of 50 Cent's last album under his contract on Interscope, "Before I Self Destruct," on December 9th. 50 plans to use tracks not on his album because “Then Interscope would automatically have the rights to it, when they had absolutely no ownership of the actual material.” 50 instead wrote a separate score and got unsigned artists to record vocals.
Rapbasement.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.eminemnews.tk

50 Cent Plans New Movie, Cuts Out Interscope
Page 1 of 1