Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About Eminem And News!

HomeΠόρταλGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators For The Forum! Pm Me In Forum!
Register Free And Learn News Or Download Free!

Eminem: Elt saved me from drug hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VioLenCe7
Eminem's Brother
VioLenCe7

Male
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 328
Τόπος : Rhodes Gate7
Ασχολίες : Olympiakos , Graffity , Hip Hop
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Eminem: Elt saved me from drug hell Empty
PostSubject: Eminem: Elt saved me from drug hell   Eminem: Elt saved me from drug hell Empty16/5/2009, 15:51

EMINEM says Sir Elt is the unlikely character responsible for helping him conquer drugs

SIR ELTON JOHN is the Queen of bitching, the master of extravagance and one of the finest songwriters Britain has ever produced.One thing I never thought would appear beside those CV highlights is the role of drug counsellor to top hip-hop stars.EMINEM has confessed that Sir Elt is the unlikely character responsible for helping him conquer his drug demons.And for that, we all owe The Rocket Man a big thank you.I told you last week Slim Shady was in trouble with prescription medicine, booze and even heroin substitute methadone.But the dark days are now a distant memory thanks to heart-to-heart sessions over the phone with Elton.Eminem confessed: “I talk to Elton a lot. We became friends, and I talk to him about things, career-wise.“He had a substance-...

... abuse problem in the past. So when I first wanted to get sober, I called him, because he’s somebody in the business... who can relate to the lifestyle and how hectic things can be.“He understands, like, the pressure and any other reasons that you wanna come up with for doing drugs.”“So I told him, ‘Look, I’m going through a problem, and I need your advice.”And I thought PHIL “THE POWER” TAYLOR getting the first listen to ROBBIE WILLIAMS’ new album was a surprise.Sir Elt and Eminem hit it off after they performed together at the Grammys in 2001.Sir Elt is the right man to call to beat an addiction — he’s battled serious booze and cocaine problems in the past.Aunty Elton might have a tongue as sharp as a razor but he has helped a long ...

... list of famous faces in difficult times.He gave up his yacht and villa to VICTORIA and DAVID BECKHAM when their marriage was in turmoil and tried to step into PETE DOHERTY’s life briefly when things were going pear-shaped post LIBERTINES.And actor ROBERT DOWNEY JR came to terms with his drug addiction thanks to wise words from Aunty Elt.He could get away with charging a few quid an hour as well...
Back to top Go down
http://www.eminemnews.tk

Eminem: Elt saved me from drug hell
Page 1 of 1