Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About Eminem And News!

HomeÐüñôáëGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators For The Forum! Pm Me In Forum!
Register Free And Learn News Or Download Free!

50 Cent: “Eminem makes my life hell”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VioLenCe7
Eminem's Brother
VioLenCe7

Male
Áñéèìüò ìçíõìÜôùí : 328
Çëéêßá : 32
Ôüðïò : Rhodes Gate7
Áó÷ïëßåò : Olympiakos , Graffity , Hip Hop
Registration date : 2008-07-01

50 Cent: “Eminem makes my life hell” Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent: “Eminem makes my life hell”   50 Cent: “Eminem makes my life hell” Empty15/5/2009, 00:38

Posted on Sep 10 07

Owen Williams

Bad boy rapper, 50 Cent says his mentor, “Stan” star, Enimen makes his life hell by constantly tormenting him.

50 Cent, real name Curtis Jackson, turned to the singer / actor for acting advice before shooting his auto-biographical film, ¡Get Rich or Die Tryin”, but his friend used his plea to ridicule him.

50 said: “He¢s not a big help for me. We¢ve become such good friends that he¢ll take advantage of opportunities to make me uncomfortable for a moment.

“Like, he¢ll call and go, ¡Yo, they told me you¢re doing a film.¢ I said, ¡Yeah. They told me they thought it¢d be a good idea if I did one based on my life, because you did ¡8 Mile¢.¢

“And he said, ¡You¢re going to hate it, you¢re going to be there for eight hours every day. Then they¢re going to expect you to make amazing songs in between each cut!¢

“He made it sound like hell!”

50 - who set to release his third album ¡Curtis¢, after his real name Curtis Jackson - also believes Hollywood is starting to wise up to his box office appeal.

He added: “I think they see me initially. I¢m 50 Cent, and the interest that¢s raised through my music draws my fan base to the box office. That¢s what makes some film companies feel likes it¢s a good idea to put 50 in.

“But when you deliver a good performance, they start to see other reasons to actually involve you in projects.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.eminemnews.tk

Page 1 of 1