Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About Eminem And News!

HomeÐüñôáëGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators For The Forum! Pm Me In Forum!
Register Free And Learn News Or Download Free!

Eminem Selects “No. 1 Stan” Finalists

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VioLenCe7
Eminem's Brother
VioLenCe7

Male
Áñéèìüò ìçíõìÜôùí : 328
Çëéêßá : 32
Ôüðïò : Rhodes Gate7
Áó÷ïëßåò : Olympiakos , Graffity , Hip Hop
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Eminem Selects “No. 1 Stan” Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Selects “No. 1 Stan” Finalists   Eminem Selects “No. 1 Stan” Finalists Empty15/5/2009, 00:47

Winners set to battle at his album release party in Detroit

And then there were two! After spending the weekend sifting through the 10 finalists of VIBE¢s No. 1 Stan competition, Marshall Mathers has spoken—and rappers D. Stephens and Daphya are headed off to Detroit to battle it out for No. 1 Stan supremacy. Yep, that¢s right: The two finalists, chosen by Eminem from a pool of 10 semi-finalists selected last week to record and upload videos of themselves rapping over the instrumental to Em¢s “Till I Collapse,” will be flown to Detroit by VIBE next Tuesday to attend the album release party for Slim Shady¢s long-awaited fifth solo album, Relapse (Shady/Aftermath). As part of the night¢s festivities, D. Stephens and Daphya will take the stage to battle it out live, in front of Em himself, with the final winner to be chosen by audience response. Before they hop a plane for the D, VIBE.com caught up with both competitors to talk about getting hand-selected to participate by Em. Check out their responses and their winning videos below—and check back next week to see who is crowned the No. 1 Stan!

watch videos here:
http://www.vibe.com/news/online_exclusives/2009/05/and_the_winner_is_eminem_selects_no_1_stan_finalists/
Back to top Go down
http://www.eminemnews.tk

Eminem Selects “No. 1 Stan” Finalists
Page 1 of 1