Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
REGISTER FREE NOW! Learn News And Download FREE!

When You Register Introduce Your Self In The Section Of Newbies!

Respect The Rules

We Need Moderators,Uploaders,Graphic Designers..Register And Pm Me Or Reply In Announcements!!thanks
Marshall Bruce Mathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About Eminem And News!

HomeΠόρταλGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators For The Forum! Pm Me In Forum!
Register Free And Learn News Or Download Free!

Alchemist Talks About How He Became Em's DJ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VioLenCe7
Eminem's Brother
VioLenCe7

Male
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 328
Τόπος : Rhodes Gate7
Ασχολίες : Olympiakos , Graffity , Hip Hop
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Alchemist Talks About How He Became Em's DJ Empty
PostSubject: Alchemist Talks About How He Became Em''s DJ   Alchemist Talks About How He Became Em's DJ Empty15/5/2009, 00:39

BallerStatus.com: Like a year or so after you dropped 1st Infantry, you became Eminem's resident DJ. How did you get that gig? Did Em call you and ask, "Hey Al, come be my DJ?"

Alchemist: A lot of people don't know because I don't blow it up and I don't wear it on my chest, but I've been managed by Paul [Rosenberg] and Goliath artists for the past three or four years. My brother, who is my official manager, works there and they together manage me. Paul Rosenberg, who manages Eminem, I've been affiliated with him right before he blew up. That's when Paul first came to New York and got [Eminem] the deal. I was there the whole time because Paul was originally my lawyer. So when Em blew up, he was like, "I can't even be your lawyer anymore. I have to be a manager." So we stayed cool over the years and I got to see the whole sh--. I got to witness the whole sh-- and after the second album, Paul and I got back up. We did some stuff for Tony Touch's album, but over the years, we stayed cool. My brother moved to New York five years ago and worked at the offices, and they started managing me three or four years ago. I'm like family with everybody over there and have known everybody from the gate. So I think it was more like I'm not the most qualified technically, but at this point in his career and what's going on, they don't want to bring anybody brand new into the circle. I know the protocol to the camp. I know how it works. We have a cool relationship, so it made sense. Maybe he won't pull the illest tricks on stage and do the craziest "Samurai" scratches, but this sh-- will be dope. Plus, the day him and I get to work on some music is going to be the sh--.

BallerStatus.com: So are you saying you don't do the "Samurai" scratches?

Alchemist: I don't really do the "Samurai Kowasake-Suzuki" cut, man. I really haven't gotten that one down yet. I'm still trying to get the "Crab Scratch" down. I got the "Lobster" cut down, though. I'm going to show it soon. When we go on tour next time, me and Em got something planned. Just remember the "Lobster" scratch. It's not ready for at least another three years. So, this is some serious stuff. I'm working on it. Three years ... 2011, you will hear the "Lobster" scratch. I almost perfected it (laughs). It's almost there, kid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eminemnews.tk

Alchemist Talks About How He Became Em's DJ
Page 1 of 1